Thursday, November 24, 2011

See Penny Lane

See Penny Lane
She smells like butane
Once a girl of charm,
She slipped into the drain
That washed her of all dignity
Everyone’s pregnant
And they don’t regret it
Swallow their pride ,
To a womb of affinity
Fools surround
In armies of clowns
We’re coming for you
They’re on the morning news

Ocean stained panties piled in the sand,
I leave my woes behind
There’s no place for me to lend a hand
As Medusa grows hungry inside

Markets burning,
Blood thirsty and yearning
To find innocent blood
The icemen, they come
Fertile to feed
If your heart’s on your sleeve
Nowhere to run
Unless you’ve flown past the sun
Work for the weary
And she’ll embrace so dearily
But you must bathe in mud,
Before you bud

Semen stained Goddess on the western front,
Where have you been all my life?
Her arms wrap tight around my waist so blunt
We’re gonna take the world tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment