Thursday, November 24, 2011

Hey Mister (God, you feel like my sister)

Impulse did well for that dream
  last night
    on the screen
       that put my nipples
             on display as we teased in mere foreplay

               One day she’ll scream:
WHORE.
Is a word to suppress in the
           Uneasy conquest to leave  
                 a mission and mind undressed
                     tensed in sweat,
                          (hey I did my best)
                             Still feeling a bit
                                   SORE.

         In the hallways
                   She’ll rise
                     In her teenage grime                                            And, (to my surprise)
                   Awake to haunt me in prime
FOR,
                                     
Those noises awoke
        two nosy folks, who were  
            up to no good in the other room
                     but her façade played it off
                      So she won’t get caught
                              in the truth as he shouts
                             WHORE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment