Monday, May 28, 2012

Herbert the Rat, beginning of Chapter Two


CHAPTER TWO

Dylan’s presence is helping me get through this mess. It’s a strange place I’m living these days. I’ve been aloud outside my cage for an extended period of time. My systems were apparently too strong to manipulate and their medicine was beginning to give these almost incurable rashes. The sweat on my forehead is being treated by the locomotive sounding air conditioning that dominates this cold room. I’ve earned a pen and paper to jot down my various concerns and epiphanies. Most of it squiggles as my shakes which have been causing me to rush in the midst of words, it basically looks like scrabble.
My fucking God.
These people have no idea they’re hurting me.
Actually, I’m pretty sure they’re just too rich to care.
I puke. Such a mess to contain in this small room; perhaps I should sweep it off. Loneliness hasn’t left me yet. I’m in a community now of all mice. The mice aren’t bad people necessarily; they just seem too stupid to understand the concepts that make me ponder and lose sleep over. The mice fall asleep so easily...that fucking nitrous they give them makes them knock out hard. If only there was something that could make me feel as organic that these fucking mad scientists prescribe.
Idiot Wind...blowing every time you move your teeth,
We’re idiots babe. It’s a wonder we can even breathe.
Sing it, Bob.
Only you know the answers.
They’re the same questions that piss me off.
I just wish I could see the stars. They’ve been disappearing...being replaced with fluorescent lights and balloons that cover the skies infinite beauty. At least I have a small window on the ceiling. As cynical as I am no one can convince to not love the simple things in this lifetime. Cynicism is only a product of pure isolation and no feeling. Goddamn I miss the females. Outside of this cage they’re so graceful in their glory and outer beauty. Any man can become a fool over just one of them. Do I want a companion or will I remain satisfied with soaking up each of their appearance?
This reminds me I haven’t masturbated in two years. Can’t do the paper or screen at this point, lust is my only craving.
Maybe tonight I’ll masturbate.


No comments:

Post a Comment